A classic, hearty, Mediterranean-inspired dish.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups small potatoes quartered
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Course: Dinner
- Place the chicken, potatoes, garlic and olives in the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Combine the chicken stock,
lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and dried oregano and
pour over the chicken and vegetables. Season with salt
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the chicken on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Serve with the fresh chopped oregano sprinkled over the top.