Good things come to those who wait. Steeping the ground coffee in the French Press overnight will allow for a thick, bold and aromatic coffee. It's the best way to extract enjoy cold coffee drinks. Garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce for a sweet finish.
- Grind coffee on the coarse setting.
- Combine ground coffee and cold water in the BonJour French Press.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 9-12 hours. Tip: Do not plunge the French Press at this stage; the stainless steel rod, filter, and screen can be removed while refrigerating.
- Plunge French Press to separate the coffee from the grounds. Coffee will be thick; dilute with a small amount of water if desired.
- Pour caramel-flavored syrup into the bottom of a tall glass; add ice to fill. Pour coffee over ice; if using; add milk or cream to taste. Stir to combine. Garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce.