One Pot Lasagna Bolognese is an easy weeknight meal, made in just 30 minutes in one pot, for easy prep and easy clean-up!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 9 lasagna noodles broken into thirds
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 container (16 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Cuisine: Italian
- Heat the olive oil in an Anolon Advanced Bronze 11-Inch Deep Skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, garlic, ground beef and Italian seasoning, cook 6-8 minutes.
- Drain any grease from the skillet.
- Pour the red wine into the skillet and simmer on high for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste.
- Layer the broken lasagna noodles on top.
- Pour the diced tomatoes and beef broth over the noodles.
- Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and top with the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
- Re-cover and allow the cheese to melt for 3-4 minutes.