This summer, give pasta salad an upgrade with gnocchi! This gnocchi salad is loaded with crunchy seasonal vegetables and tossed in a creamy parmesan-herb dressing.
- 2 pounds gnocchi
- 1 pound asparagus cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ears fresh corn kernels removed
- 1 cup froze peas
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- salt and pepper
- Yield: 8-10 Servings
- Course: Entrée
- Fill a stockpot with salted water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook 5 minutes. Add the asparagus and corn and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until the gnocchi float. Drain in a fine mesh colander. Rinse with cold water. Return to the pot, off heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, Parmesan, oil, mustard, and garlic until smooth. Stir in the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the gnocchi; stir to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Season to taste with salt and pepper.