A comforting meatless meal to share.
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained
- 1/2 cup canned white beans drained
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 rib celery diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- 1 Jalapeño pepper minced
- 1 teaspoon dried ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- pinch ground cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
- Course: Soup
- Place all the ingredients except the fresh cilantro or parsley in the Microwave Pressure Cooker and stir well.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the chili on HIGH for 18 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Stir in the fresh cilantro or parsley and serve with Cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.