Satisfy the entire family with this hearty chili. Try it with homemade cornbread.
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 14.5 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 large carrot diced
- 1 rib celery diced
- 1 1/2 cups canned kideny beans drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
- Course: Soup
- Place all the ingredients except the fresh cilantro or parsley in the Microwave Pressure Cooker, stirring well to break up the ground turkey.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the chili on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Stir in the fresh cilantro or parsley and serve with Cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.