A classic dish for any family meal.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Course: Dinner
- Place the pasta, water and a pinch of salt into the Microwave Pressure Cooker.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the pasta on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, release the pressure manually by pressing on the pressure indicator with the back of a spoon.
- Stir in the sour cream, the cheeses, bacon and butter and mix well until all the cheese and butter is melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.