These creamy mashed potatoes are packed with spinach and flavorful Parmesan cheese. To make it even more delicious they’re topped with crispy fried onions.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Course: Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9x13” baking pan.
- Add potatoes to a large stockpot or saucepan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and boil potatoes until they are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and add back to pot.
- Pour in milk and butter. Mash until smooth.
- Stir in spinach, Parmesan cheese, kosher salt and pepper. Stir until well combined and the spinach is no longer frozen or in chunks.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and cover with crispy fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is golden brown and potatoes are hot.
Recipe developed by blog partner and recipe developer, Brandy O’Neill, of Nutmeg Nanny