A hearty risotto bursting with flavor.
- Course: Entrée
- Place the rice, clam sauce, clam juice, white wine, sausage and chicken stock into the Microwave Pressure Cooker and stir well.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the risotto on HIGH for 18 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Let the risotto sit for a few minutes and then stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh parsley.