A meatless meal for a quick, easy and healthy taco Tuesday.
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1 15-ounce can black beans drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups small-diced sweet potato
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8-12 flour or corn tortillas
- taco fixings shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, cheddar cheese
- Yield: 10-12 Servings
- Course: Lunch
- Place quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, vegetable stock, sweet potato, taco seasoning and chipotle pepper into the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the taco filling on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Add the cilantro and fluff the mixture with a fork.
- Serve in the tortillas with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, sour cream or cheddar cheese as desired.