Everyone needs a great banana bread recipe and this one is a keeper. Full of flavor and a hint of cinnamon, it’s perfect right out of the oven and even better the next day. For the best results, let the bananas get nice and brown before you use them.
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray standard loaf pan with non-stick pan spray.
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs and sugar till pale yellow.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda and mix just till combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 - 65 minutes.