It’s not summer until you break out the s’mores and these s’mores blondies take the classic to a whole new level! Topped with chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers, it’s everything you love about s’mores without the campfire.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup or 8 ounces unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 graham crackers broken up into pieces
- Yield: 1 9x13 inch pan (12-16 Servings)
- Course: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees and grease a 9x13-inch cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easy removal and grease once again.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the wire whip attachment, mix melted butter with sugars and vanilla extract on medium speed until well incorporated.
- Add eggs and continue to mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Pour blondie batter into prepared pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes until top is set and edges start to pull away from the pan.
- Immediately top blondies with chocolate chips as the residual heat will start to melt the chocolate.
- Top with mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces.
- Set oven to broil low and return pan to oven to broil marshmallows for about 2-3 minutes. Watch very carefully as the marshmallows toast very quickly.
- Please watch marshmallows when you broil them as they will toast very quickly.
- The blondies can be a little tough to cut due to the stickiness of the marshmallows— my tip is to lightly grease your knife before cutting for cleaner slices.
- You can prep the bars a day in advance and then broil them the day you want to serve them.
- Store baked bars at room temperature with the lid, or in an airtight container.