For a tasty breakfast or brunch, serve this simple easy-to-follow frittata recipe that will easily impress your guests. The roasted broccoli provides a nutty, caramelized flavor that complements the savory notes of the aged white cheddar cheese.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the broccoli florets on a Circulon® baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and black pepper until combined. Set it aside.
- In a Circulon® 8.5-inch oven safe nonstick skillet , evenly spread out the roasted broccoli. Topped the broccoli with aged white cheddar cheese, shallots, and thyme.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the skillet, then cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve immediately.
Recipe created for Circulon food blogger partners and recipe developers, Stephen Burns & Donna Dang-Burns of Dang that’s Delicious.