Aromatic sweet spices give add exotic, full-bodied flavor to this cappuccino.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Course: Beverage
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Combine the coffee and cardamom in a French press. Pour in the water, stir, and place the lid on top of the carafe. Allow the coffee to brew for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the milk, cinnamon and sugar in a tall microwave safe glass measuring cup. Heat on high until hot, about 45-60 seconds (depending on the wattage of your microwave). Place the frothing coil of a handheld frother into the milk, turn the frother on and raise and lower it in the milk until a thick foam forms.
- When the coffee has brewed 4 minutes, push the plunger down as far as it will go. Pour the coffee in two cups.
- Pour the milk into the two cups, using a spoon to hold the foam back in the measuring cup. Once the milk is in the two cups, spoon the foam on top.