- Constructed from durable ceramic stoneware for years of dependable use
- Clever design creates an airtight seal to keep butter fresh and soft without the need for refrigeration
- Features Paula Deen’s popular Garden Rooster design for a farmhouse accent to any tabletop
- Dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning; not intended for oven or microwave use
- Makes a great gift or complementary piece to other items in the Paula Deen Garden Rooster Collection
Keep your butter spreadable soft and farmhouse fresh with the Paula Deen Garden Rooster Ceramic Butter Holder.
This clever little butter holder is just like the original butter bells used by farmers in France to keep butter ready for spreading on bread and muffins while protecting it from spoiling. Cold water in the base of the holder creates an airtight seal so the butter packed into the bell-shaped lid stays fresh and soft enough to easily spread on cornbread muffins or a batch of buttermilk biscuits. Constructed from durable ceramic stoneware for years of dependable use, the butter holder is conveniently dishwasher safe for easy cleaning (butter dish not intended for oven or microwave use). Plus, this butter dish features Paula’s classic Garden Rooster design and compliments other Paula Deen dinnerware and serveware items in the Garden Rooster collection.
Have fresh butter spreadably soft and at the ready without the need for refrigeration with the Paula Deen Garden Rooster Ceramic Butter Holder.