- 7-Inch Santoku Knife with Sheath
- The knife is stamped from top-quality Japanese stainless steel with a full tang and honed to a fine edge; indentations in sides of the blades help reduce drag
- The durable, dual-riveted handle and bolster are constructed for long-lasting strength, stability and elegance, with a comfortable grip
- A stylish knife sheath protects the blade and fingers between uses
- This santoku knife is a great complement to the other professional-quality items in the Anolon collections
When only the best will do, reach for the Anolon Cutlery 7-Inch Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife. Combining the benefits of a chef’s knife and a cleaver, this santoku knife features a slightly curved, stamped, full-tang blade crafted from top-quality Japanese stainless steel for superior cutting performance. Indentations in the sides of the blades help reduce adhesion and drag when chopping celery, carrots and onions for mirepoix, or when slicing through a juicy teriyaki-marinated flank steak. The handle is constructed for long-lasting stability, elegance, and comfortable grip, with stainless steel rivets and bolster that elegantly and solidly connect them to the blade for optimum strength and beauty. A stylish knife sheath protects the blade and fingers between uses, and this highly-desirable santoku knife complements the other professional-quality items in the Anolon collections.
Delivering cutting-edge performance, the Anolon Cutlery 7-Inch Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife with Knife Sheath helps chop, slice and mince delicious foods for any type of cuisine.