- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability; the casserole’s attractive exterior adds style to any kitchen decor
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free, metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- The nonstick casserole’s rubberized stainless steel handles offer a comfortable grasp
- Shatter-resistant glass straining lid locks in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the induction-suitable casserole is also dishwasher safe
Choose this extraordinary Circulon Symmetry Merlot Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Straining Casserole to create both mouthwatering meals and healthier cooking.
The induction-suitable casserole’s attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen décor. Its heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as solid as stainless steel for lasting durability. The casserole’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
Rubberized stainless steel handles offer a comfortable grasp, making it easy to carry the casserole to the table. The shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooks to monitor dishes while locking in heat and moisture and features an innovative locking strainer so cooking liquids can be strained directly from the pot. The casserole is oven safe to 400°F and dishwasher safe and is a great companion piece to the cookware in this and other Circulon collections.
With this Circulon Symmetry Merlot Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-1/2-Quart Covered Casserole and its top-quality nonstick technology, the durable nonstick cooking surface makes it easy to prepare favorite dishes without added oils and fats.