SET CONTAINS: Set Includes: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Everything Pan with Lid, 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 8.5-Inch Deep Frying Pan, 10.25-Inch Deep Frying Pan, 3-Quart Sauté Pan with Lid, 9.625-Inch Turner, 9-Inch x 13-Inch Cookie Sheet
- PREMIUM NONSTICK TECHNOLOGY: Cookware set features PlatinumShield Technology enhanced nonstick reinforced to be 9X harder than titanium
- BUILT TO LAST COOKWARE: Durable aluminum construction with induction compatible stainless steel base for versatility and strength
- EASY TO CLEAN POTS AND PANS: Cooking set is dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleanup(handwash recommended for cookie sheet)
- NONSTICK COOKWARE SET INCLUDES: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Everything Pan with Lid, 6-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 8.5-Inch Deep Frying Pan, 10.25-Inch Deep Frying Pan, 3-Quart Sauté Pan with Lid, 9.625-Inch Turner, 9-Inch x 13-Inch Cookie Pan
- ADDED COOKING CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT: Dual-riveted stainless steel and silicone handles; Shatter resistant glass lids; flared rims for easy pouring
RACHAEL RAY™ LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing our cookware. We wish you years of cooking enjoyment. The Rachael Ray™ product in this box is manufactured and inspected to ensure cooking performance. It is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the cookware.
Rachael Ray™ promises the original purchaser to replace any defective part or item during the guarantee period. If the product is out of production, a pan of similar value will be substituted.
This guarantee does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration, damage from overheating, or damage from use of automatic dishwasher are not covered by this guarantee. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this guarantee.
Should you have a problem with your cookware, please contact us via our website at www.PotsandPans.com. You may also contact our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-450-0156 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.