- COOK LIKE PAULA DEAN: This vintage-styled stockpot boasts a colorful, easy-cleaning speckled enamel exterior that adds refreshing color to the kitchen and is stain resistant, cleans easily, and looks new for years
- EASY HANDLING: Sturdy loop handles help provide a confident grip when moving the stockpot from the cooktop to the oven for versatile cooking
- INDUCTION COOKWARE: This induction compatible stockpot is oven safe to 450 degrees F to keep cooking versatile and convenient
- LOCK IN THE HEAT: Stockpot includes a snug-fitting lid to seal in heat and moisture and keep foods flavorful and moist
- QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE
Grab hold of the generous and beautiful Paula Deen Enamel on Steel 12-Quart Stockpot with Lid for a pot that delivers capacity cooking with traditional style and modern efficiency.
The Paula Deen Enamel on Steel collection puts a modern twist on classic pieces, and this vintage-styled stockpot boasts a speckled exterior inspired by classic enamelware to add refreshing color to the kitchen. Like the pot’s colorful exterior, the cream-colored enameled interior is stain resistant and easy to clean, so cooks can spend less time with cleanup and more time with friends and family. This stockpot is outfitted with two sturdy side handles to help when moving the pot from one kitchen station to another, and the snug-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture. Compatible for all cooktops, including induction, this generously-sized stockpot is ideal for use as a chili pot, lobster pot, seafood pot, pasta pot and more. Oven safe to 450°F, this stockpot is a great compliment to other cookware and bakeware across the Paula Deen kitchenware collections.
Bring sturdy, long-lasting stovetop performance and a touch of vintage-inspired style to the kitchen with the vibrantly-colorful Paula Deen Enamel on Steel 12-Quart Stockpot with Lid.