- Constructed from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum for even-heating with maximum durability
- TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts ten times longer than normal nonsticks
- Premium-quality nonstick exterior in elegant oyster gray color provides effortless cleanup
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles with silicone grips for comfortable, confident maneuvering in the kitchen
- Oven safe to a scorching 400 degrees F; suitable for all stovetops except induction
For an easy one-pan-meal solution that helps you cook smarter (and not harder) in the kitchen, choose the Circulon Elementum™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Deep Skillet.
This versatile skillet is crafted from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum that’s twice as strong as stainless steel and boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. Higher skillet walls transfer heat evenly and make it easy to pull together a weeknight Smoky Chili Mac with Cheddar and Scallions to feed the whole crew. A dual riveted stainless steel handle with a sleek silicone grip provides a solid, comfortable grasp and is heat safe up to 400° F. PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick inside and out comes in show-stopping oyster gray exterior color while delivering superior food release and super-easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes like Chili-Plum Glazed Sesame Short Ribs. Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That’s why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.
For an everyday cooking solution that delivers on the cookware gotta-haves of nonstick performance, even heat distribution, long-lasting durability, and easy cleanup, choose the versatile Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick12-Inch Deep Skillet, because when circles align, your day delivers.