- STOCKPOT WITH LID: 11-Quart Stockpot with lid works great as a lobster pot, chili pot, or soup pot
- QUICK, EVEN HEAT DESIGN: A full cap base on the stockpot features a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating
- LARGE CAPACITY STOCKPOT: Make big one pot meals in this heavy-duty stainless steel stockpot with a self-basting lid to help seal in heat and flavor
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe to 350°F, the sturdy stainless steel stockpot handles provide a confident grasp
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This dishwasher-safe stockpot combines technology with the styling and quality that Farberware has delivered for decades
The extra-large Farberware Classic Series 11-Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid has the capacity to easily feed a crowd, no matter the setting or occasion.
A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch, and the comfortable dual-riveted handles with iconic styling provide a confident grasp. This giant stockpot not only works great for simmering an extra-large batch of chili or lobster. A self-basting lid helps seal in heat and flavor, and this stockpot is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F. This ample stockpot makes a great addition to any Farberware collections cookware set.
Essential for cooking when hosting a picnic or throwing a party, this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 11-Quart Stockpot is big enough to prepare meals for any crowd.
FARBERWARE® LIFETIME WARRANTY
Farberware® is manufactured and sold pursuant to a license from Farberware Licensing Company, LLC. Thank you for purchasing our cookware. We wish you years of cooking enjoyment. Farberware® is dedicated to producing a trusted brand of cookware. Farberware pans are manufactured and inspected to ensure high quality standards. They are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the cookware. If a Farberware item is believed to be defective, you may submit your warranty request and photographs of the product using the Farberwarecookware.com/warranty or the warranty link on Farberwarecookware.com.
Farberware® warrants to the original purchaser that it will replace any defective part or item which is identified and verified during the warranty period, or, at Farberware's discretion, substitute a replacement pan of similar value. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights as stated herein. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. Should you have a problem with your cookware, please contact us via our website at FarberwareCookware.com or by phone to our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-809-7166 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.