SET CONTAINS: SET INCLUDES: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Sauté Pan with Lid, 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 8-Inch Frying Pan, 12-Inch Deep Fry Pan with Helper Handle and Lid, 12-Inch Mini Slotted Turner, 12-Inch Mini Solid Turner, 13.25-Inch Solid Turner, 13.25 Inch Slotted Spoon, 13.25-Inch Solid Spoon
- DURABLE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE COOKWARE SET: Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes efficient, balanced cooking performance suitable for all cooktops (excluding induction)
- NONSTICK COOKWARE: Elegant black nonstick exteriors with stylish gourmet-inspired tulip-shaped profiles; shatter-resistant glass lids on covered pieces
- KITCHEN TOOLS INCLUDED: Metal-utensil-safe cookware interiors feature triple-layer premium-quality nonstick for exceptional food release and effortless cleanup
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe to 400°F, dual-riveted Anolon(r) SureGrip(r) handles feature comfortable rubber over durable stainless steel for a confident grasp
- SET INCLUDES: 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3-Quart Sauté Pan with Lid, 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid, 8-Inch Frying Pan, 12-Inch Deep Fry Pan with Helper Handle and Lid, 12-Inch Mini Slotted Turner, 12-Inch Mini Solid Turner, 13.25-Inch Solid Turner, 13.25 Inch Slotted Spoon, 13.25-Inch Solid Spoon
ANOLON® LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing our cookware. We wish you years of cooking enjoyment. Anolon® is dedicated to producing a trusted brand of cookware. Anolon® pans are manufactured and inspected to ensure high quality standards. They are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the cookware. If a Anolon® item is believed to be defective, you may submit your warranty request and photographs of the product using the Anolon.com/warranty or the warranty link on Anolon.com.
Anolon® warrants to the original purchaser that it will replace any defective part or item which is identified and verified during the warranty period, or, at Anolon's discretion, substitute a replacement pan of similar value. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights as stated herein. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. Should you have a problem with your cookware, please contact us via our website at www.Anolon.com or by phone to our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-388-3872 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.