SET CONTAINS: SET INCLUDES: 2-quart saucepan with lid, 4-quart saucepan with lid and helper handle, 8-quart stockpot with lid, 5-quart saute pan with lid and helper handle, 8.5-inch frying pan, 10-inch frying pan, stainless steel steamer basket insert and bonus trivet
- SPACE SAVING COOKWARE SET: Stacking cookware pieces stack smartly for 62 percent more storage space
- OPTIMAL NONSTICK PERFORMANCE: Pots and pans feature sapphire-reinforced, metal-utensil-safe Infinity Slide(tm) nonstick that lasts 16X longer than traditional nonstick and 80X longer than typical ceramic cookware
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Built-to-last hard-anodized aluminum cooking set construction heats quickly and evenly to prevent hot spots that can burn foods
- EASY-CLEAN: Cookware set features enhanced, dishwasher-safe nonstick inside and out for effortless food release and convenient cleanup
- COMFORTABLE COOKWARE SET: Double-riveted stainless steel handles with silicone grips for confident handling from stove to oven
ANOLON® LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing our cookware. We wish you years of cooking enjoyment. Anolon® is dedicated to producing a trusted brand of cookware. Anolon® pans are manufactured and inspected to ensure high quality standards. They are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the cookware. If a Anolon® item is believed to be defective, you may submit your warranty request and photographs of the product using the Anolon.com/warranty or the warranty link on Anolon.com.
Anolon® warrants to the original purchaser that it will replace any defective part or item which is identified and verified during the warranty period, or, at Anolon's discretion, substitute a replacement pan of similar value. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights as stated herein. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. Should you have a problem with your cookware, please contact us via our website at www.Anolon.com or by phone to our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-388-3872 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.