- Neat Nest(tm) technology stacks like items together for maximized storage with minimized scratching and denting for long-lasting, space-saving cookware
- High-performance Stacked and Intact(tm) aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods
- Enhanced nonstick interior provides excellent food release and super easy cleanup
- Dual-riveted handle boasts the Neat Nest(tm) locking feature to stack skillets together and protect nonstick surfaces from scratching
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning; Oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove-to-oven versatility
Upgrade your cooking to new levels of Stacked and Intact(tm) convenience with the Farberware(r) Neat Nest(tm) 10.5-Inch Aluminum Nonstick Skillet.
Part of the Farberware(r) line of innovative Neat Nest(tm) stackable cookware, this versatile 10.5-inch skillet is crafted from high-performance, even-heating aluminum and is nestable with other Neat Nest(tm) skillets to maximize storage space while minimizing the dents and dings from stacking unmatched pots and pans together in the kitchen. The skillet handle is double-riveted for confident strength and interlocks with other Neat Nest(tm) skillet handles so pan surfaces "float" and protect the high-quality nonstick from scratching. Once on the stovetop, the skillet’s enhanced nonstick interior provides fantastic food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like chicken piccata pasta or pan-seared marinated halibut fillets. Plus, it’s oven safe to 350° for the perfect sear-roasted chipotle pork tenderloin and other stove-to-oven recipes.
Neat Nest is made in the USA from imported components. Plus, Neat Nest purchases support Farberware’s annual commitment to help the National Park Foundation protect our parks with an annual donation of $100,000, so you’ll cook great and feel great, too.
Save some space with high-performance features, innovative Stacked and Intact(tm) technology, and the easy fit of the Farberware(r) Neat Nest(tm) 10.5-Inch Aluminum Nonstick Skillet.