- SAUCEPAN WITH STRAINING LID AND POUR SPOUT: 1-Quart Straining Saucepan with Lid with Pour Spouts eliminates the need for a colander
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL PAN: A full cap base on the straining saucepan featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- VERSATILE HEAT LOCKING LID: Self-basting lid can be rotated to strain liquids or positioned to seal in heat and flavor
- OVEN SAFE: Saucepan with straining lid is oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove to oven recipes
- EASY CLEANING SAUCEPAN: Straining saucepan is dishwasher safe for fast cleanup
This versatile Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts is super-versatile and eliminates the need for a seperate strainer or colander.
Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this straining saucepan continues that tradition for a new generation. A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, whether boiling carrots or whisking a holiday gravy. Heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch. For covered cooking, rotate the self-basting lid to close the holes so heat and moisture stay inside the pan. To strain, simply align the lid’s holes with the pan’s pour spouts. The comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp, making it easy to pour hot vegetable stock into a bowl or strain water from boiled potatoes. This straining saucepan is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F, and it makes an excellent gift or companion piece to any Farberware collections cookware set.
Find modern convenience and timeless style in this Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts.