Satisfy the entire family with this hearty chili. Try it with homemade cornbread.
- Course: Soup
- bell pepper
- can crushed tomatoes
- canned kideny beans
- Chicken Stock
- chili powder
- chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- ground cumin
- ground turkey
- olive oil
- rib celery
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients except the fresh cilantro or parsley in the Microwave Pressure Cooker, stirring well to break up the ground turkey.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the chili on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Stir in the fresh cilantro or parsley and serve with Cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.