Great for cocktail parties or as a first course, this shrimp dish is fragrant and full of flavor. The best part? You can whip up this aromatic appetizer in just minutes.
- Prep: 10
- Cook: 10
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil
- Sliced scallion for garnish
- thinly sliced red bell pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the reserved shrimp mixture and cook stirring for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through. Garnish with sliced scallion.