Looking for a quick, yet healthy, meal? Whip up this tasty salmon in less than 15 minutes. Best part: Circulon pans are non-stick, so no worries about the sticky glaze coating the pan!
- Course: Entrée
- In a small bowl, mix together glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop veggies into uniform size and shape.
- Heat a Circulon Ultimum 9.75-Inch Skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place salmon skin side up onto pan. Surround with veggies. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and brush on glaze. Cook 4-5 minutes longer, or until cooked.
- Serve over mixed greens, rice or couscous.