Don't wait until Thanksgiving to try this recipe - this is a hearty meal that can be enjoyed all year round. The vibrant hues of the peppers and onions add a delightful touch to the presentation.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 28 mins
- Ready In: 48 mins
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red pepper, celery, onion, cranberries and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir the vegetable mixture into the reserved stuffing; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make a 3” slit along the boneless sides of each pork chop creating a pocket. Divide the stuffing mixture between the 4 pork chops, gently filling each pocket with the mixture.
- In the same non-stick skillet, heat the remaining 2 Tbsp. of olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook the chops for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the chops are nicely browned and firm to the touch.
- Remove the chops and garnish with fresh sage leaves.