At taste of home away from home.
- 2 pounds mixed ground pork ground veal and ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- 2 egg yolks lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 cup dried or Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- 1 14.5-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Combine the first ten ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well. Shape the mixture into a rectangular loaf just long enough to fit into the Microwave Pressure Cooker. Using a knife, score the top of the loaf in a diagonal pattern with ½-inch cuts. Place the meatloaf into the Microwave Pressure Cooker.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and pour the sauce over the meatloaf.
- Place the lid on the Microwave Pressure Cooker and lock into the closed position.
- Cook the meatloaf on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure come down naturally by leaving the lid on the cooker until the white pressure indicator has dropped.
- Allow the meatloaf to rest for a few more minutes and then transfer the meatloaf to a serving platter. Slice the meatloaf and drizzle the sauce over the slices. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.